Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Where Did Summer Go?
Late spring of last year I realized I had gotten spoiled by living in Co...
Kitchen Sink Power Salad
Today we bring you another recipe from our contributor Emanuela Bandol! ...
Pikes Peak Marathon & Ascent
This past weekend we once again participated in the Pikes Peak Ascent an...
Beta Red Citrus Pre-Workout Power Smoothie
by Brian Maslach Now that Beta Red Orange is readily available we've bee...