Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Meet Stefano Barberi
By Brian Maslach I met Stefano for the first time and rode with him dur...
How Do YOU Use Beta Red?
If you're reading this you likely know how great Beta Red Pre-Workout Fo...
How to Get Leaner for Race Season in 15 Minutes a Day, Part 2
By Jen Kates, Founder and Coach of Shift Human Performance If you rea...
Gluten-Free Beta Red Waffles
By Erin Weber Ingredients 1 cup almond flour 1 pinch salt 1 teaspoon ba...