Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan Rice Crispy Treat Recipe
I'm reposting this recipe by Kelly Bailey Newlon since it's a staff favo...
Blood Sugar Management For Better Health and Performance
By Brain Maslach When it comes to performance, one of the most important...
Introducing: Train Better, Not Longer
By Cody Waite Cody Waite is a professional athlete and owner of Sessi...
The Real Deal!
Thanks to Ben Deal, winner our SRM / Beta Red Power, Performance, and Pr...