Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Jen Kates' Post-Strength Training Shake
The third in our series of smoothie recipes is Jen Kates' Post-Strength ...
An Epic Adventure
View this post on Instagram It's almost here! Find us...
Why We Love Figs for Enduro Bites
The fig is a symbol of luxury, divinity and fertility, and is one of the...
Jen Kates' Post-Workout Smoothie
Jen and Brian are back - this time with a simple, yet effective option f...