Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Metabolic Flexibility by Daniel Matheny
After nearly completing this article, I had a thought that deserved to b...
Eating While on the Road by Crystal Anthony
Whenever I fly to races, I’m always curious to see whether or not my bag...
Cyclocross Logistics by Crystal Anthony
If you’re a cyclocross racer, no doubt you’ve joked about the endless se...
Beta Red Fasting Fuel
by Daniel Matheny This simple recipe is an example of how I try to help...