Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
A Chat with World Fat Bike Champ Amy Beisel
By Brian Maslach Fresh from her win at the Fat Bike World Championship i...
Beta Red Lemon Loaf Recipe
This easy-to-prepare recipe comes from Carrie Dittmer and makes a tasty ...
Enduro Bites on the Slopes
By Sarah Rawley It’s a beautiful blue bird day on the slopes. Last n...
When Everything Changed: How I Realized the Importance of Nutrition
By Jen Kates, CHC, Pn2 A little more than 8 years ago, I found myself ab...