Beta Red Apple Yum
Today's recipe was submitted to our How Did You Make That? Contest by
"Hold on to your pants! This is really good and just in time for fresh picked apples. It's wholesome, vegan, and gluten free and doesn't have any over-processed junk!
We're looking forward to trying this with Greek yogurt (for protein) as a post-workout refueling treat.
2 teaspoon cinnamon (more or less to taste)
1/4 C water
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8" x 8" pan with coconut oil.
- Chop 6 apples, leaving peels on, and mix with cinnamon and lemon juice and set aside. (This is the filling.)
- Mix Beta Red, dates and oatmeal in blender until oatmeal is finely ground. Then add water and banana blend until smooth. (This is the Topping.)
- Put filling in greased pan and then pour topping on top.
- Bake 45 mins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Makes 6 servings at 190 calories each with 43g carbohydrate, 1g protein, 1g fat, and 34g sodium.
There's still time to send us your favorite recipes with Beta Red or Enduro Bites. We’ve had some great combinations and we want to see what you have up your sleeve. Have a special Beta Red or Enduro Bites recipe that you've come up with for pre-workout? Or maybe something to fuel day-long adventures or races? How about a killer post-workout treat? Whatever it is, We want to know. The best entry gets a sweet Enduro Bites / Beta Red prize package.
Click here for details.
Cyclocross Training 101 with Daniel Matheny
Cyclocross season is here! If you aren’t a diehard crosser, the season m...
How Did You Make That? (Contest)
by Brian Maslach I love experimenting with our products in recipes, b...
Adding this Simple Ingredient to Your Meals Can Improve Your Recovery
by Brian Maslach, founder of Enduro Bites Like many of you, I’m constant...
Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
Today's recipe is by Matt Cusack. These Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muf...